This is a question that makes many frustrated business owners keep asking again and again. It is a completely valid question but no one gets answered to his or her own satisfaction. As you will see, this time-consuming process is all part of an assurance and guarantee that your search engine optimization money is well-spent.
Why are search engine optimization results timely?
Search engines like Yahoo! And Google use spiders to read every page of your website, immediately after the pages have been read they are then indexed and stored in a search engines database. This alone is a time consuming process; This assures older websites a higher ranking compared to new sites, due to the time the spiders have had in indexing of their pages.
Timely Components of SEO
- It takes some time in implementing the website contents. This involves researching & writing of contents.
- The SEO process also takes a lot of time in attracting high quality back-links. These relevant links are also very important in adding value to your site on search engines.
- In case of any change is made to your website; it slows down the SEO process since the new added content site needs to be reviewed and also indexed by search engines.
- SEO results also depend largely on the type of industry/niche you are in. The bigger (more competitive) the industry, the longer it takes to optimize your website due to the increased number of competitors in your field. A site will not get ranked on the first page immediately if their niche/industry is overwhelmed with high quality competitors.
- Regardless of the industry you are in, you need to start seeing results of SEO within the first three to four months of commencement.
- It is much important for you to keep updating your keywords because there are new competitors entering your niche every day, continue optimizing your site where you see fit.
The SEO process takes time, yet with long term effects. Optimizing your business website is a means of forming credibility and good reputation with all the search engines on the internet. When all SEO good practices are put in place you can eventually be a successful online businessperson since your website will boost of the top positions in all search engines.